If you represent an entity in the military industry, please know that we are committed to meeting and exceeding your requirements and expectations in terms of quality, innovation, and delivery times.
Our Customers in the Military
At Spaulding Composites Inc., we have the privilege of working with and for leading aerospace and defense manufacturers such as aircraft OEMs, Tier 1 Suppliers, and defense contractors. Our location in New Hampshire has also opened us up to work with most firearm manufacturers.
We have extensive experience with satellite manufacturers and operators, aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul service providers, space launch operators, and federal agencies.
Important to know
- Privacy and confidentiality are essential when it comes to military design and we have thorough NDAs in place as standard practice for all our valued customers.
- We comply with International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and we only use partners that are ITAR Registered by the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls.
- We have a Federal Firearms License and offer the best quality and highest efficiency in terms of handgun grips.
- We comply with all regulatory and statutory requirements and ISO 9001 for the design and manufacture of thermoset composite materials and injection molding components.
- We are committed to achieving CMMC Level 2 Compliance to safeguard our country’s most valuable information.
Whether you represent a federal agency, an aerospace company, or a defense contractor, we can help you build a more agile supply chain when focusing on new markets for commercial and defense products. Request a quote today and we will manufacture all necessary components based on your design needs!