It is important to note that meeting “the print” is not always the same thing as meeting the performance requirements. We combine our extensive materials knowledge with our skills in precision machining and injection molding to provide the highest level of support to your design team.
Spaulding’s engineers have deep and broad experience across a variety of materials and markets. When a Fortune 100 manufacturer of industrial equipment needed help with the mechanical performance of a transmission component functioning within a critical dimensional window, they came to Spaulding Composites. We custom-designed a thermoset composite to meet their specific application. Every day our engineers solve complex problems using composite and thermoplastic materials in mission-critical applications.
Let us help with:
- Material development to meet specific criteria
- Manufacturing Support from Prototype through Production
- Component design for performance and manufacturability
- Failure mode analysis
- Long-term wear and performance testing
- Ongoing characteristic testing during the manufacturing life cycle of the product
Spaulding Composites has over four decades of experience in designing and manufacturing thermoset composites and high heat thermoplastic components. No matter your industry or application, Spaulding Composites is your solution.